The list of the pages in 'Seasonal Strategies' section:
- All Anomalies: the ranking of the anomalies.
- Anomaly details: the backtest of one anomaly.
- My Anomalies: the anomalies you saved.
- Customize Anomaly: starting from one Anomaly, it is possible to edit Stop-Loss, Take-Profit, and/or Trading costs, see results and save it as a new Anomaly
- Optimize Anomaly: starting from one Anomaly, it is possible to search for the best combination of Stop Loss and Take Profit.
- Portfolios: contains Portfolios, the containers of one or more Anomalies.
- Portfolio Details: the backtest of one Portfolio.
- Compare Portfolios: to compare the performance and the backtest metrics of two or more Portfolios with the benchmark (S&P 500 index).
- Portfolio Trading Calendar: allows to connect Telegram account to receive notifications when a new trade is opened or closed, and to see the trading calendar of the Portfolio.
Videos on YouTube
Seasonal Anomaly pages presentations and tutorials are available on YouTube